Affordable Car Loans : £5,000 – £50,000
"Would definitely recommend to friends and family"
"Fast, easy service - and now I have my lovely car!"
"Super easy to find the right loan at a great rate"
APPLY FOR A CAR LOAN IN 3 EASY STEPS
Give us your details
It takes only 5 minutes to fill out our
simple car loan application.
We pick the best lenders
We send your details to our list of approved lenders.
Fast online decision
You will be contacted usually within an hour with an approved loan
Types of Car Loan available to you…
There are many types of car loans available to help you buy a new or used car. Find out which one is right for your budget.
- Hire Purchase plans (HP)
- Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
- Personal loans
- 0% credit cards
- Leasing agreements
Before you choose:
The most important thing to check before agreeing to any car loan is the total amount you will pay over the loan period.
- Make sure you understand the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – the simple rule is the lower the rate, the less you’ll pay in interest on your car loan.
- Read the fine print of the loan agreement! Understand if there any other cost associated with payments such as setup fees or early repayment charges.
- Check the total amount payable over the full course of the car loans period. A lower APR may initially seem beneficial, but over a longer period you will end up paying more!
- Check the conditions and the PPI offering of the car loan provider. Very often this can be arranged independently for less – especially if you have other loans.
“I saved a fortune on my car loan!”
I was looking for an affordable car loan for my next car but wasn’t having any luck because of my bad credit rating. Then I found Car Loan Supermarket who sourced me a great deal with a local car finance company.
What are the best loans?
Because most car loans are now available to compare online, they now compete almost exclusively on price. This makes finding the most affordable loan even easier as you can really just pick the lowest rate loan and get your chosen vehicle.
However, it’s important to look at reviews for your chosen loans company to get the most affordable car loan, such as how flexible the lender is, if you can enjoy any repayment holidays, customer service, how long the term is and how long your application will take.
It’s also important to make sure you can afford the loan you chose. Checkout our easy to use Car Loan Calculator to find the best one for you.